Entropy

Friday, April 07, 2006

CAB 4

CAB 4 (Charleston Area Bloggers) happened.
The following people were in attendance:

Rick Lee (On Location with Rick Lee)
Robin S (One Stack Mind)
Bob Coffield (Health Care Law Blog)
Rudy Panucci (PopCult)
Shane Evans (Through the Lens)
Dale Morton (Mascot Crafter)


Those that didn't make it:
Bill Gardner (Oncee)
Stacy Abshire (4Haks)
Will Stewart
Amber Wooten (Dreamer)
Brian Canterbury (KnottyDread's Knappy Roots)

I look forward to seeing everyone at CAB5.

2 Comments:

  • I want to join! Bill told me about the meeting Thursday, but I didn't have time to shift my schedule around. Please let me know of the next meeting.

    *adding you to my blogroll*

    By Blogger Charleston Catholic / Clay Center Project, at 9:04 PM  

  • Sorry you missed it Rebecca! I keep meaning to put together a mailing list to send out email reminders but I never seem to have time. Somebody should do that. :-)

    By Blogger Rick Lee, at 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home